If you’re planning on visiting Mamshit National Park then the Nabataean Khan campgrounds may be a good option for you.
It is also close to the Dead Sea and about an hour drive from Masada.
What Does the Campsite Offer?
- Drinking fountains, barbeque area, bonfire areas (including firewood)
- Fixed and movable tables
- electrical outlets, electric points, mobile phone charging units
- Restroom: 5 toilet cubicles for women, 5 toilet cubicles for men, and 5 toilet cubicles
- Handicapped bathroom
- Showers: 5 shower cubicles for women, 5 shower cubicles for men
- Gas cooktops
- Sinks for dishwashing
- Large refrigerators
Visitor Service Center
- Soft drinks
- Ice creams
- Trail marking maps
- Souvenirs and basic equipment for accommodation
- Camping in private tents
- Large communal Bedouin tent: sleeping on mattresses (up to 150 people)
- 15 tukuls (permanent tents): sleeping on mattresses. (Every tukul can sleep up to 8 people)
- Staff rooms: 4 rooms for up to 5 people- equipped with everything required: bedding and blankets, shower and toilet, air conditioning, small refrigerator, electric kettle and microwave (towels and toiletries are not supplied)
- Caravan park:
there are electric hook-ups and a central water refilling station
Stay at Mamshit National Park Nabataean Khan
If you’re interested in staying at the Mamshit National Park Nabataean Khan campgrounds, check out their webpage for hours and prices.